Friday, March 10, 2006

So you want to know about me?

Okay, I'll tell you. But first, go wash your hands, it's almost time for dinner. Hey! Stop teasing your brother and put that screwdriver down while you are at it. Actually, could you put that back in Daddy's toolbox? The red one that's open on the floor in the living room? Oh crap! Yeah okay babe, I'll do it just as soon as I get this g-d diaper on your sister. What honey? No, no. Mama didn't say a bad word. No sweetie, I really didn't say a bad word and please don't rifle through my pockets for a quarter to put in the Jar, 'kay? What? Say that again honey and could you say it after you take your fingers out of your mouth? Hmmm...? Oh, sure babe. You can have a snack. There is cheese and crac....hey, wait! I didn't say you could have a whole bag of M n M's! No, I didn't. No...I...didn't. Put...it...back...right ...now. NOW. You have to the count of three and then you get a time out on the stairs. One...TWO...Did you hear me say "two"? If you don't stop shoving those in your mouth and put them back, YOU ARE GETTING A TIME OUT. I said TWO...THR-...that's better. Thanks for listening, now go get on your snowpants and boots. You're going sledding, outside for 4 hours so Mama can get some dishes done and have a drink. What? No sweetie, Mama doesn't drink wine at 8 in the morning. I meant coffee. Yup. Strong, black, lip puckering, brain numbing coffee. Love ya. Kisses.

No comments: